Sr. Citizen (Very) With WORD Question, Please (I know an Excel Group, but...)
Bob
2016-01-26 13:16:48 UTC
Hello,

I know this isn't a word GROUP, BUT I can't seem to find an active group
for WORD.

Will blame my ignorance on my age now.
I figured you folks would know.

This is driving me crazy.
Using WORD 2007 and W10

a. Have a document where I indented some lines beneath the main text lines.
These main lines,as to be expected start at the left hand margin, as normal.

But now, every new line I write starts at the indented position.
Can't find the way to get it to start at the margin.

How do I do this, please ?

b. And, how do I get to the "TOOLS" menu.
Can't seem to find it.

Much thanks, appreciate the help,
Bob
tb
2016-01-26 19:26:33 UTC
Post by Bob
Hello,
I know this isn't a word GROUP, BUT I can't seem to find an active
group for WORD.
Will blame my ignorance on my age now.
I figured you folks would know.
This is driving me crazy.
Using WORD 2007 and W10
a. Have a document where I indented some lines beneath the main text
lines. These main lines,as to be expected start at the left hand
margin, as normal.
But now, every new line I write starts at the indented position.
Can't find the way to get it to start at the margin.
How do I do this, please ?
b. And, how do I get to the "TOOLS" menu.
Can't seem to find it.
Much thanks, appreciate the help,
Bob
Would this article maybe help?
<http://wordribbon.tips.net/T007352_Controlling_Automatic_Indenting.html>
tb
Bob
2016-01-27 13:39:10 UTC
Hello,
Just a quick thanks for help; all fine now.
Boy, they sure do "bury" some stuff.
Bob